No products in the cart!
Please make your choice.View all catalog
Types of Personal Data collected
We collect only absolutely necessary personal Data. This Data includes the following:
· • Data provided when a user account is created on the website or on Apps
· Required: e-mail address *, password (login password) *password) *
· Optional: name, surname, gender, date of birth, postal address, telephone number.
· Details of your transactions with us, either in our physical store or on our online store
· Interests and shopping preferences
· Traffic information of our website or other websites you have browsed before
· Copies of the documents you provide us with, to prove your age or identity, when required by law (e.g. police ID).
· Payment information.
· Your comments and reviews of our services.
· Your username of a social media, if you interact with us through these channels.
· Educational information, such as studies, professional experience, etc. (in case you apply for a job)
We comply with the law and do not allow children under 16 years old to register on our Website and Apps.
How we Use Your Personal Data
We want to offer you the best possible shopping experience. To achieve this, it is necessary to establish a better understanding of you as a valued customer or visitor, by combining the Data we have collected.
Finally, we inform you that the processing of your Data is carried out either by the specially authorised personnel of the Company, or by the computer systems and electronic devices of this Company and only as an exception by third parties, who, having contractually committed to the confidentiality and protection of your Data, they perform tasks that are necessary to achieve the purposes strictly related to the use of our Websites, our online services and the sale of products through our Websites.
Below you will find details on how we use your Data and why:
To provide information on our websites, apps and the services you request.
· Service orders: The Company processes your Data in order to complete the request of our services, to provide customer service, to comply with legal obligations, to establish, exercise, or defend legal claims.
· Creating a User Account: The Company processes your Data in order to give you access to different functionalities of your account as a registered user, as well as to facilitate the purchase of our services.
· Contact: The Company uses your Data to respond to your requests/questions, refund requests and complaints.
· In some cases, in order to effectively respond to your request, we will need to share your Data with a third party that provides a service (such as a courier, a carrier or a technician visiting your home).
· Job application: The Company processes your Data to assess your qualifications and skills when you have applied for a job.
To provide information about the services of the Company and for other purposes of promotional campaigns
· Sending a newsletter of offers:
With your consent, we will use your personal data to inform you by e-mail, internet, telephone calls and / or through social media about relevant services.
· Web push notifications: Depending on your navigation, you may receive notifications with news or special offers, or about your wish list and your shopping cart.
· Participation in Competitions: The Company processes your Data, when you agree to participate in competitions we conduct, to notify you whether you are the winner of a competition and to deliver your gift.
To provide and improve our services.
· On the basis of our legitimate business interests, we aim to develop and improve the performance and quality of our systems, services and products.
· In order to recommend the most relevant content for you on our Website or Apps, we use the Data we have collected about your favorite products.
· To send you research and evaluation requests so we can improve our services. These messages do not require prior consent when sent by e-mail or text message (SMS). We have a legitimate interest in doing so, as this helps us make our products or services more relevant to you.
To protect the rights, property or safety of us, our Customers or others
· Protect your account from fraud and other illegal activities
· Process payments and prevent fraudulent transactions
To comply with our legal obligations
In order to comply with our contractual or legal obligations we may be required to disclose your data to public authorities, by law or in response to a court order.
Purposes of Processing your personal data
We collect and process your Data for the purposes of the services provided by our Company such as:
· to manage the purchase of our services
· to comply with the legal obligations imposed by the applicable legislation
· to control, improve and adapt to your preferences and choices regarding our services,
· to send, by email, text messages, phone calls or traditional mail, information on administrative, technological, organizational and/or commercial services of our Company.
· to research our customer satisfaction level, to promote our services and to send newsletters about our services.
· to evaluate applications and CVs in order to hire you.
Legal Obligations - Claims
We collect and process personal data under the following legal basis:
· Legal interest
· Legal Obligation to comply with any applicable laws and regulations
· Your consent, which you have the right to withdraw.
Disclosure of your personal data
Access to your Data is limited to the absolutely necessary authorised personnel of the Company, who are contractually bound by confidentiality clauses and to our partner companies or third party service providers, who process your Data on our behalf and in accordance with our orders.
Data Disclosure by the Company
The Company shares your Data with:
· Third party service providers who provide data processing services to us, for example the process of credit cards and payments, transfers and deliveries, etc. When we use third party service providers we enter into agreements that oblige them to implement appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data.
· Other third parties when necessary for the following purposes: (i) compliance with a government request, court order or applicable law, (ii) preventing illegal uses of our Websites and Apps or violations of the Websites and Apps (iii) for our protection against third party claims, and (iv) helping to prevent or investigate fraud (eg counterfeiting)
· Other third parties when you have previously provided consent
Retention time of your data
Protection of your Personal Data
As a company, we take all the appropriate and necessary measures for the protection and security of information. Specifically, we have developed and implemented optimal technical and organisational security mechanisms designed to protect information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
Your rights regarding your Personal Data
ü Request access to your personal data
ü Request immediate correction of your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
ü Request the deletion of your personal data, unless the processing of this data is necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to exercise our right of defense against legal claims.
ü Subject to the above, you can request a limited processing of your personal data for specific purposes only.
ü Request the transfer of your data. We will provide to you, or to a third-party you have chosen, your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format.
ü Withdraw your consent on processing of your personal data at any time.
Finally, if you think that your rights are being violated, you have the right to either contact us (www.f-concept.com, 79 Kolonou, PC 10436 Athens tel. 2105222298) or to appeal to the Data Protection Authority Of Personal Character (APDPH), (email@example.com, 1-3 Kifissias Ave. 11523, tel. 2106475600)